Speed skipping rope for exercise training and CrossFit
Perfect your double unders in particular with this speed skipping rope, known to aid body conditioning during CrossFit, Boxing, MMA and HIIT Training. A premium, high-quality jump rope which will help improve your fitness levels.
A great gift for exercise enthusiasts and CrossFit trainers
Looking for the perfect gift for the exercise lover in your life? Look no further as this speed skipping rope is a great addition to their exercise equipment. Portable, lightweight, and easy to pack, it's a great piece of kit that can be taken when travelling too, without having to hunt down the nearest gym.
CrossFit Rope suitable for beginners and advanced users
This top-quality speed skipping rope can be used as part of an exercise regime by everyone from beginners to advanced users for both fat loss and strength training. With 2 different diameter ropes available, this is a versatile speed skipping rope for use at all fitness levels.
- SPEED SKIPPING ROPE - increase your fitness, feel stronger and look great by regularly training with our highly advanced speed skipping rope. Choose the appropriate diameter to improve your jump speed - we recommend the 2 mm cable for regular use and the 2.5 mm cable for beginners
- ADVANCE YOUR SPEED JUMP ROPE SKILLS - suitable for both beginners and advanced users, this weighted speed rope is known to improve muscle definition and burn fat, when used in conjunction with a training regime and low-calorie diet
- ANTI-SLIP SKIPPING ROPE HANDLES - made from anodized aluminium, this is an ergonomic, sturdy CrossFit rope with anti-slip finish on the handles, helping you obtain a firm grip on the skipping rope during use
- IDEAL PORTABLE TRAVEL GYM - this speed skipping rope is lightweight, easy to pack and perfect for using when travelling or fitting in a workout on-the-go. No need to seek out a gym, simply find a smooth, flat surface and you're ready to train!
- EXCLUSIVE CAP SYSTEM - our double unders rope has been designed with caps that don't stall or stick, ensuring a smooth, faster, stable rope swing. This provides excellent flexibility and the ability to quickly correct yourself from inaccurate swings